728x90 AdSpace

  • Novidades

    terça-feira, 23 de novembro de 2010

    (Download) You won't back down (Still saving me)


    Download em MP3
    (Clique com botão direito do mouse e salvar como)
    Download em PDF
    (Clique com botão direito do mouse e salvar como)


    YOU WON'T BACK DOWN
    Your name is faithful
    You never fail
    You are able to complete all You began in me

    I cannot hide
    You know me better than I know myself
    You cannot lie
    You know my shame still you call me beautiful

    Only You can open my eyes
    Through every failure through every lie
    It's Your kindness Lord that leads me to the truth
    You're still saving me
    When I lose my way in the night
    All my fears are lost in Your light
    It's your kindness Lord that brings me back to You
    You're still saving me


    I lift my eyes to You
    My help it comes from You
    In You, in You, I delight in You

    Dave Fitzgerald, Chris McClarney, John Loux
    Copyright © 2009 Thankyou Music
    • Commentários do Bloger
    • Comentários do Facebook Comments

    0 comentários:

    Postar um comentário

    Item Reviewed: (Download) You won't back down (Still saving me) Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Jefferson Sales
    Scroll to Top