728x90 AdSpace

  • Novidades

    sábado, 29 de setembro de 2012

    Bethel Church - You Have Won Me #video

    +


    Verse 1
    Grace youve shown me grace
    Youve lifted my shame
    Drawn me with loving kindness
    Washed whiter than snow
    You have redeemed and made me whole

    Chorus:
    Jesus you have won me You have broken every chain
    With love and mercy
    You have triumphed over death And you are worthy
    Of glory and praise

    Verse 2
    Love youve shown me love
    By leaving your throne
    By bleeding and dying on a cross That wonderful cross
    That took all my guilt and sin away

    Bridge:
    Shout it out and lift up one voice in worship
    Sing it out until all the earth can hear it 
    Jesus is alive and He saves He rescues and saves
    • Commentários do Bloger
    • Comentários do Facebook Comments

    0 comentários:

    Postar um comentário

    Item Reviewed: Bethel Church - You Have Won Me #video Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Jefferson Sales
    Scroll to Top